1. General information
2.Why should you read this document?
3.What do we mean by “Your Personal Data”?
Your Personal Data means any information that describes or relates to your personal circumstances. Your Personal Data may identify you directly, for example, your name, email or telephone number.
In the context of providing you with information in relation to you completing one of our forms, we may ask for your name, email, contact telephone number and information about your business as defined on the Discovery Form.
Please note that we only use your data to support the delivery of an online marketing service and do not require or use any sensitive data.
When we communicate with you about your business in relation to online marketing, we do so on the basis that all parties are entering into an agreement for the supply of services.
In order to perform that contract, and to arrange the products required, we have the right to use Your Personal Data for the purposes detailed below.
Alternatively, either in the course of initial discussions or when the agreement between us has come to an end for whatever reason, we will not proceed with the use of Your Personal Data.
4. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, telephone number and information as detailed on the Discovery Form.
The following list includes examples of specific ways that we may collect personal information from our website visitors:
Receive a Complimentary Site Analysis Contact Form – To receive complimentary site analysis, a website visitor will be asked to supply a name, email, telephone number, the area of interest. The provision of this information is required in order to receive a site analysis.
Site Audit Form – The URL of a visitor’s website is required is run a site audit and a request a further request is required for a name, email and telephone number, to have the form emailed to you. You may receive a request on receipt of the audit to opt-in to a newsletter.
Discovery Form – This is required to provide an overview of your business and online marketing status and requirements.
Contact Us – General information is required such as name and email address in order to raise a request to us via our contact form.
5. How We Use Your Information
How do we hold of your data?
We only keep your name, email address, telephone number and information as detailed on the Discovery Form to support any discussions in the relation to the delivery or potential delivery of services.
What happens to Your Personal Data when it is disclosed to us?
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To respond to your comments or queries
- To supply information as per a request for information, eg. Site Audit or in response to the submission of the Discovery Form. By submitting these forms, you will understand that you are making a request for more information on how our online marketing services can support your business
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you
- To send promotional materials
Your personal details will only be kept in the customer’s section of our servers.
Your personal data will not be shared with anyone.
6. Sharing Your Information / Cookies
We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser and similar technologies. SAS Online Marketing may from time to time use remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from websites such as Google and/or Facebook and Instagram to present special offers or material to you. This means that you may see an advert for the services we offer as a result of visiting our website. In addition to this, SAS Online Marketing also uses custom audiences based on visits to our website but it is important to note that your personally identifiable information is not used for any other service aside from collecting data for remarketing purposes.
7. Security and retention of Your Personal Data
Your privacy is important to us and we will keep Your Personal Data secure. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard Your Personal Data against it being accessed unlawfully or maliciously by a third party.
We use third-party software systems including cloud-based encryption storage, to help us to manage and store personal data. All software suppliers store any data in the UK and are subject to UK regulations including the UK Data Protection Regulations and are obliged to keep your details securely and use them only to fulfil the contracted service.
We also expect you to take reasonable steps to safeguard your own privacy when transferring information to us, such as not sending confidential information over unprotected email, ensuring email attachments are password protected or encrypted and only using secure methods of postage when original documentation is being sent to us.
Your Personal Data will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format.
8. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
- request copies of Your Personal Data that is under our control
- ask us to further explain how we use Your Personal Data
- ask us to correct, delete or require us to restrict or stop using Your Personal Data (details as to the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
- ask us to send an electronic copy of Your Personal Data to another organisation should you wish
- change the basis of any consent you may have provided to enable us to market to you in the future (including withdrawing any consent in its entirety)
SAS Online Marketing.
0845 055 9804